Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chillin' like Villains at the Museum Cafe, Bacolod


Sharing with you guys how my typical "journ-day" went. So basically, I consider the day as a "journ-day" every time I go out for an event coverage or an article-gathering-day. It's one I consider a hectic one since I need to get all the facts straight, fast and accurate. I always have deadlines and I must say, it's really hard to compete with time. Pressure. But with all these stress, I still find time to relax and unwind. And that is why, I resort to eating delicious foods or trying out different dishes.



Recently, I covered an event at the capitol and had the worst results out of it. Although I got really depressed and worried, I still had a reason to smile. Thanks to the Museum Cafe, Bacolod where I ate my heart out.
We ordered Roast Beef with lots of greens and veggies, and a very tasty Mini Fruit Pie loaded with all the awesome health goodness you can recall. :>








What I like about Museum Cafe:
The ambiance. So peaceful and the place is just so unique(it's part of the Negros Museum). I also like the different painting displays from various artists. It makes my mood alive and my senses so zen. And of course, the food. Although I'm not a vegetarian, and their foods organic, I find my taste buds enjoying every bit of it.







However...
What I dislike about the cafe:
The temperature. Although it's perfect for their menu and feel, it can just be so hot when it's summer or just a typical hot day. They don't use aircons for the purpose I don't know. That's the only thing I dislike though. I can see some flaws somehow but I can then justify them and so I consider them good.
3 stars for the place, 3 stars for the food :)
happy and satisfied look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment