Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Anak Ng Baka, Bacolod



I wondered what replaced Trey's Restaurant since it closed just months ago. Then to my delight, another restau opened recently! This time, it was called "Anak Ng Baka" or "ANB".
The place is still very simple and the design was only the canvass of the cows. I wonder how they came up with the idea of the design. It's unique though. :)
I hope they'd upgrade the place to attract more people since it looks so plain boring.

However, for their food, I recommend the Beef Salpicao. It tastes really good. For steak-lovers, you can also try their US Chuck Steak. although the sauce was the only thing that makes it extra special.  Their main course included a free soup of either a "Clam Chowder Soup" or an "Onion Soup". I like the Clam Chowder  better. :)

So that's a positive review all in all. So far, so good, ANB! :)







Beef Salpicao


US Chuck Steak


Anak Ng Baka in Bacolod is located at Door # 1 Avenue Suites, 12th St. Lacson, 6100, Bacolod City.




-Fayemos20

No comments:

Post a Comment