Monday, March 4, 2013

Pearls and Bubbles Bacolod

Hi! Guess what? There's a new milk-tea tambayan in town! :) Pearls and Bubbles currently had its soft opening at the Azotea last week and I'm so happy I was among the first customers to visit the place.

Pearls and Bubbles is located beside the staircase of the Azotea building in Mandalagan, BC. Getting in, you will be taking a few more steps down since it is below the normal floor level. The place is really cute and cozy. Their Leaf-chair is also a bonus for the perfect chill-out spot.

I tried their Oolong tea with Rocksalt and Cheese as my first pick. It's really yummy and their rocksalt and cheese mix is also a winner. Definitely digging their other milk teas. :)

Here are some snaps I took using my bb phone. ;)











There you have it! Coming back for more milk teasss! 

much <3
fayemos20

No comments:

Post a Comment