Here are the very basic ingredients you will need:
- Cream Cheese - 5oz
- Biscuits - 3-5 pcs.
- Oreo Cookies - 6-7 pcs.
- Butter - 1/2 bar
- All Purpose Cream - 1/4 cup
- Candy Sprinkles - 1 pack (small)
- Vanilla - 1/2 tsp.
- Confectioner's Sugar - 2 1/2 cup
Procedures (Made Easy):
- Prepare your ingredients. Make sure you start with the complete set of ingredients so you won't end up rushing to get some other stuff or even buy out.
2. Start by whipping the cream. You may actually use a whipping cream instead of the all purpose. Then transfer to another bowl or cup. Then using the same bowl where you've whipped the cream, add the biscuits. Crush the biscuits and melt the butter so it will be easier to combine them.
|This is the cream. I added sugar to it by the way. It is optional though. I just added sugar to make it taste sweeter.|
4. Prepare the cases. Place the cupcake liners in the cupcake cases. You may double the liners to avoid sticking of the residues to the case or just simply to avoid the buttery texture if you opt for the single liners.
5. From there, you put in the biscuit mixture using a spoon or spatula and push it inward to flatten it. This will serve as the base of the cupcake. Do it repeatedly on all cases and let cool for around 30 minutes or until firm.
6. Back to the Cream Cheese mixture, make sure to mix it very well until frothy. Then add the crushed oreo cookies. Crush only 3-4 pieces of cookies and leave the remaining for the toppings.
7. So this is now the mixture. With an ice cream scooper, or in my case, a chinese soup spoon, put the mixture into the cases topping until the top part. You may or may not chill this for about an hour or 2 before proceeding to the next step.
8. With the remaining oreo cookies, scrape out the filling and do whatever you like with it. I gave mine to my pets. haha. Then crush the cookies to very fine particles. In crushing, you may put the cookies inside a zip-lock bag then use a rolling pin to crush them finely.
9. Then top it over the mixture in the cases, covering all space.
10. This step and the rest are optional. So in my case, I cut out a heart-shape using an oslo paper and placed it on top of the cupcake mixture. Then I crushed white biscuits finely and sprinkled them at the cut-out area. I then removed the paper to unleash the shape :)
11. Then finally, I topped them with the candy sprinkles. Basically, you can decorate the cupcake on whatever design your mood tells you.
12. Chill overnight and serve. :)
Tadaahhh! Presenting my first ever Oreo+Cream Cheese Cupcakes. <3 p="">3>
So that's it for another foodie tutorial! Will bake chicken ala king for my next recipe though. Thanks for viewing and hope it will guide you if you want to try this dish too. Have a nice day! :)