Sunday, March 15, 2015

ALLO' ALLO BISTRO, BCD

"Eat whatever you want, and if anyone tries to lecture you about your weight, eat them too."


On my latest food hunt and discovery, I've come to Allo'Allo Bistro, where my continental cravings met quality taste. Being a self-proclaimed foodie, I've always believed that when good food meets good service, it's always a winning combination.--And on my fair share of not-so-good combinations, I think I've finally found another one of my fave restaus. :)



Here are some of the dishes I've tried out.
                                                     

 SPAGHETTI CARBONARA.
 [Cream sauce with parmesan cheese and bacon]




  FUDGE BROWNIE.
[Rich brownie served with ice cream]


CHICKEN PROVENCAL.
[Coated pan fried chicken breast in butter with onions, white wine and parsley]


COTES DE PORC. 
[Pan fried pork chop with mustard sauce and cream]
 
BREWED COFFEE

From what I've been told, they only serve fresh food every day.  Thus, if you're not yet pleased with that note though, I personally experienced the fine-dining service treatment they did even when I only had a cup of coffee. So if you get what I mean right now, then I guess it's time for you to check them out, too!  Trust me, your money is worth it. and--you're welcome by the way! ;)  ;)



xoxox
-Faye


Allo'Allo Bistro is located at the 3rd Floor of the Hi Strip 4 Building, Circumferential Rd.
Open Daily from 10AM-11PM

No comments:

Post a Comment