Hey guys! Sharing with you my make-shift recipe on making a quick omelette. This one is perfect for those in a rush or really hungry(like me) and doesn't have the time to prepare much.
What you'll need:
- An Egg
- 1/4 cup Fresh Milk
- 2 tbsps Unsalted Butter
- 1 small tomato (cut to smaller bits)
- 2 tbps mayonnaise
- beans (optional)
- Alright, the procedure is easy-peasy. Start off by heating your frying pan. Set to low heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk and mayonnaise.Set aside.
- Add in the butter and toss the tomato bits. Stir for about a minute. You can stir in optional bits of your desired mixture (ham, spam, chicken, onions or anything you like).
- Add in the combined mixture of milk, egg and mayo. Stir until fluffy.
- Transfer in a plate.
- For the beans: Cut into 2-3 inches and wash with cold water. Add a tbsp of butter in the same pan used for the omelette and toss the beans over. stir for 2 minutes and serve together with the omelette.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy it with toasted bread or rice. :)
There you have it, - the No-fail recipe perfect for your lazy self. haha
(And you can even score the ingredients straight from your fridge!)
Try it yourself and tell me how your omelette went. ;)