Friday, November 21, 2014

Comfort meets Casual

Another Lookbook update, guys! I'm so happy to finally update my feed in LB and high hopes for getting back on track. *fingers crossed*



Anyway, this look is all about comfort and the idea of looking so casually 'dressed down'.


The simple outfit is composed of my trusty black leggings, black mandals, denim button-down shirt, my go-to bag and my gold watch. Looks pretty casual and perfect for days you are to run a lot of errands or get busy around. Can even be considered as a 'go-to-OOTD' for lazy days, right?


PS Dont mind my rather awkward toes trying to be very awkward. LOL

What do you think about my look? Visit my lookbook post for deets about the outfit.
and--Don't forget to give it a hype, okay?  ;)





Much love,
 Fayemos.

No comments:

Post a Comment