On my latest and short trip to the City of Love, I've managed to incorporate a quick dip at the Urban Sands. I've always wanted to visit this relatively mini resort as it's just a couple of minutes away from where I live. Gotta love the idea that it's a quick summer getaway without even leaving the city.
|Pool Day Essentials|
|Soaking it all in|
Although it's a small place, you can actually enjoy a whole lot of privacy. They have rooms where you can check-in; a cafe where you can just have snacks on random days; or you can just walk-in like us and have a little cottage/hut enough to lounge around and a table where you can put your things.
Guess this little paradise is perfect for days when you just want to relax but you don't have the luxury of traveling to really far destinations. It's fun for a summer-starter if you ask me. :)
Heading to Urban Sands anytime soon? Here's a list of pointers.
- Urban Sands is located at San Pedro St, Molo, Iloilo City
- Swimming Fees: (Day Rate) Adult: 250Php; Children: 200Php /// (Night Rate) +50Php to day rate
- Swimming is free for Registered hotel guests and two of their children only.
- They have a barbeque grill available at the pool area upon request.
- BUT- outside food and drinks are not allowed. Corkage fees apply.
Hope it'll help you through and don't forget to enjoy your mini-vacay! ;)